An original object that'll tease the curiosity of your guests and decorate your table. To be used with fine salt, 'fleur de sel' (a type of French gourmet coarse salt) or pepper depending on the model
Sold by pair
Earthenware handmade in France
Dimensions : diameter 9cm
My production is handcrafted. The sizes, shades and effects may vary slightly from one object to another depending on the throwing, glazing and firing. The character of handmade pottery lies in these variations.
Use and care :
- To fill up the salt shaker, turn it upside down and pour the salt or pepper into the hole as if it was an hourglass
- Turn it over and place it on a surface, the salt will only flow if you shake it up and down!
- The salt always stays dry because the unglazed clay inside the salt shaker is porous and absorbs moisture
- The enamels used are lead-free and food certified
- Dot not put the salt shaker in the dishwasher
- Please take care of the pottery, avoid shocks